News & Announcement
Career16 - 18 APR 2019
Career16 MAR 2019
The Career Forum is ready to register! Students are welcome to participate.
As part of Classified Post’s continuous commitment to helping university students and young Hong Kong jobseekers build a brighter career future, the 11th Classified Post Career Forum will be held on 16 March, 2019. With over 30 premium employers offering more than 4,000 quality jobs, Career Forum is a signature event of the Classified Post and is highly regarded by jobseekers. Highlighted programmes include topical seminars from industry leaders and one-on-one CV consultation.
Date: 16 March, 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 11am – 5pm
Venue: 8/F, The Wave, 4 Hing Yip St, Kwun Tong
Event website: https://careerforum.scmp.com
Career04 - 08 MAR 2019
Hong Kong Blockchain Week from March 4-8. And will include one of the biggest Blockchain Job Fair from March 5-7 at AsiaWorld-Expo.
- All students could get free student ticket to the blockchain week (conference, exhibition and job fair).
- We're planning to provide free shuttle from Admiralty to AWE
- It'll be one of the biggest Blockchain Job Fair. Students could get fruitful resources and job opportunities there, including the on-site interview.
We also offer free tickets to students in HKBU. Code: STUDENTBaptist
And free ticket link could be directly applied to the eDM: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hong-kong-blockchain-week-2019-tickets-50062987744?discount=STUDENTBaptist
Career02 MAR 2019
Cyberport Career Fair
Date: 2nd March, 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 11:00 - 18:00
Venue: Cyberport 3
1. Career Forum: Innovation brings infinite possibility 11:00 – 13:30
Representatives from leading corporations, such as DBS, Emperor Esports Stars and McDonald’s will share how tech innovation and digital transformation change industries and new career development.
2. Youth Forum: Youth Working Bible 14:30 – 16:00
Young talents’ sharing on their success and career development, including management from TechNode, AlipayHK and GRWTH
3. Start-ups Recruitment Booths 13:00 – 17:30
100 start-ups and tech companies in FinTech, Smart City and E-sports, providing on-the-spot interview opportunites
4. Start-up Recruitment Talks 12:00 – 18:00
25+ Start-up recruitment talks to share company operation, industry outlook and talent needs
5. Career Development Zone 12:00 – 18:00
Cyberport x XpRepay x TalenX: Seminar, Career Assessment Tips & Recruiting Insights by Psychologist
Career Assessment Clinic: Take a personality assessment and have it interpreted by expert business psychologist
Green Living28 FEB - 14 MAR 2019
The Undergraduate Halls believe GREEN is a living style in striving for balance and aiming for sustainability. Through seminar series on topics like Green Living, Sustainability and Urban Planning by professional speakers, students will gain deeper understanding to the global challenges and how green and sustainability could be better implemented in Hong Kong and at HKBU.
Students from all study majors are welcomed!
- Seminar 1
- Green Urban Design and Sustainable Lifestyle in our Next Generation New Town
- Seminar 2
- Green Ladies & Green Little: Our Green Journey on eco-shopping
- Seminar 3
- What make a city livable, with examples from local and overseas
- Time, Venue
- 19:30-21:00, G9 Undergraduate Halls
- Application Deadline
- 22 Feb (Seminar 1), 1 Mar (Seminar 2) and 8 Mar (Seminar 3)