News & Announcement
Career exploration workshop28 OCT - 30 NOV 2021
CV and interview workshop28 OCT - 31 DEC 2021
Hong Kong Life Sciences Society Mentorship Scheme 2022 Information Sessions (Nov 4)26 OCT - 04 NOV 2021
Hong Kong Life Sciences Society Mentorship Scheme 2022 Information Sessions (Nov 4)
Date and time: 4th November 2021 at 6:30 pm (Cantonese) and 7:15pm (English)
Details and registration: https://www.hklss.org/programs-and-events/registration
港青2021青年座談會Plug-In (YMCA Youth Symposium 2021)25 OCT - 30 NOV 2021
港青2021青年座談會Plug-In (YMCA Youth Symposium 2021)
1. 主題演講: Todays' Youth: A Chance for a Change
- 壓力? Get Away
- X, Y, Z世代看工作，有何不同?
3. Interactive sessions
- Artwork Co-creation
- Eye Assessing Cue
- 職場新鮮人- 情境探究 and more...
名額有限，快啲報名啦！More than just a symposium! Your future is NOW!
查詢: Ms. Bryony Wong (T: 2268 7072 or E:firstname.lastname@example.org)
• The event information is provided by the event organiser and is forwarded by HKBU Career Centre.
• The data collected through the online application is solely administered by the organiser. HKBU Career Centre shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.
• HKBU Career Centre shall not be responsible for any expenses incurred in this programme.
MTR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 - Open for Applications!22 OCT - 14 NOV 2021
MTR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 - Open for Applications!
MTR Coporations Limited is now looking for talents to join its Graduate Development Programmes. To meet our business needs and to match individual profiles and aspirations, we offer our graduate development programmes along two streams:
Corporate General Management
- Graduate Trainee Programme
Functional Professional Expertise
- Corporate Affairs and Branding Associate Programme
- Finance Associate Programme
- Graduate Engineer Programme
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor Programme
- Human Resources Associate Programme
- Information Technology Associate Programme
- Inventory & Supply Chain Management Associate Programme
- Property Associate Programme
- Railway Officer Trainee Programme
Final year students who possess the following qualities are welcome to apply:
- excellent academic achievements,
- high developmental potential
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Application: Click here to apply on or before 14 Nov 2021
You may choose more than one graduate development programmes. Please note that you will be required to indicate your order of preference(s) in your application. You are therefore recommended to take some time to familiarise yourself with the nature and requirements of each programme and decide on your order of preference(s) before making your application.
Recruitment Talk: MTR Graduate Development Programmes 2022
Date: 28 Oct 2021 (Thu)
Time: 4pm – 5:15pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
Registration: Click here
*Please register with your BU email. Upon registration, an auto-generated confirmation email with Zoom meeting details shall be sent to your email.
The hiring party provides the job description and administers the data collected through this job recruitment exercise. HKBU Career Centre shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.