News & Announcement
2022 OCBC Wing Hang Graduate Talent Programme23 - 31 DEC 2021
2022 OCBC Wing Hang Graduate Talent Programme
23 – 31 Dec 2021
OCBC Wing Hang Bank, we value the growth of every individual. We are here to help you take on the future of banking with us. We say that there's no better investment than the one in your own skills and growth.
Join us to become the next Graduate Talent of the future!
We seek passionate go-getters with high levels of motivation and drive, those who are interested in an accelerated career in the banking industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with second upper class or above in any discipline
- Less than 2 year of working experience
- Outstanding extracurricular/internship achievements
- Highly motivated and analytical
- Strong leadership and open to new challenges and problem-solving
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Open-minded and able to work with colleagues from diverse cultures
- Keen interest in the latest development of global economy, particularly the Greater-Bay-Area (GBA)
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua would be an advantage
- Individuals holding IANG visa are welcomed
For the 2022 Graduate Talent Programme, we are hiring for the following divisions:
- Retail Banking Group
- Wholesale Banking Group
- OCBC Wing Hang Credit
- Information Technology
Please submit your application to email@example.com by providing your full resume and stating your top 3 choices of divisions and GPA.
Application ends on 31 December 2021.
- Online Application
- Video Assessment
- Online Aptitude & Numerical Tests
- Assessment Centre
- Final Panel Interview
Programme Commencement Date
The hiring party provides the job description and administers the data collected through this job recruitment exercise. HKBU Career Centre shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.
Career Exploration: Understanding your career interests by COPS test (Test interpretation session)21 DEC 2021 - 01 MAR 2022
華為2022屆銷售類應屆生招聘20 - 25 DEC 2021
Circle Vision-Virtual Japan Career Exploration Program17 DEC 2021 - 02 JAN 2022
Circle Vision-Virtual Japan Career Exploration Program
Date : 6th to 8th & 11th to 14th January 2022 (7 days)
Corporate Visits + Training Workshops + Networking
Option A (full course of 13 sessions) -HK$ 2,150.-
Option B (limited to 9 sessions) -HK$ 1,650.-
Option C (limited to 6 sessions) -HK$ 1,350.-
Application: 2 January 2022
寶安區人力資源局-深圳市寶安區2021年下半年應屆畢業生公開招聘事業單位工作人員16 DEC 2021 - 31 JAN 2022
智匯灣區 築夢寶安 港澳專場空中宣講會直播回放：