News & Announcement
Green Living01 OCT - 10 NOV 2017
The Undergraduate Halls believe GREEN is a living style in striving for balance and aiming for economic, social, and environmental sustainability. As complement to the green programs at the Undergraduate Halls, Green Quest is an annual green program organized by the Undergraduate Halls to enhance green awareness of HKBU students through seminar series and overseas experiential tour.
- Oct 2017 - Oct 2018
- Part 1 - The Green Foundation
- Seminar Series and Training (February 2018 - April 2018)
- Part 2 - The Green Journey
- Overseas Experiential Green and Cultural Tour (21 May 2018 – 3 June 2018)
- Part 3 - The Green Giving
- Sharing Session (October 2018)
Green Living23 FEB - 06 APR 2017
The Undergraduate Halls believe GREEN is a living style in striving for balance and aiming for sustainability. Through seminar series on topics like Green Living, Sustainability and Urban Planning by professional speakers, students will gain deeper understanding to the green challenges and how the green effort could be enhanced further in Hong Kong and at the HKBU.
Students from all study majors are welcomed!
- Seminar 1
- Public Space: An Integral Component of Your Daily Life and Our City (23 Feb 2017)
- Seminar 2
- Pursuing Sustainability in Life (2 Mar 2017)
- Seminar 3
- The Interplay of Architecture and Nature – with experience sharing on Nordic Architecture Tour (6 Apr 2017)
- Time, Venue
- 19:30-21:00, G9 Undergraduate Halls
- Application Deadline
- 9 Feb (Seminar 1), 16 Feb (Seminar 2) and 31 Mar (Seminar 3)