[Invitation] The HKMA’s “Unlocking the Power of Regtech” Event (30 June 2021)
The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) issued a press release (https://www.hkma.gov.hk/eng/news-and-media/press-releases/2021/06/20210601-4/) on 1 June 2021 inviting registration for its flagship Regtech event “Unlocking the Power of Regtech” scheduled for 30 June 2021. We would like to extend the invitation to your institution to join the event.
The HKMA published in November 2020 a two-year roadmap to promote Regtech adoption in Hong Kong. “Unlocking the Power of Regtech” is the flagship event in the roadmap. It will bring together participants from the global Regtech community including financial institutions, Regtech providers, regulators and other industry experts to share their experience and insights into the potential of Regtech. The event comprises a series of panel discussions, experience sharing sessions and demonstrations, designed to encourage discussion and networking.
Date: 30 June 2021
Time 13:30-17:30 (Hong Kong Time)
• Mr Yifei Fan, Deputy Governor, People's Bank of China
• Mr Benoît Cœuré, Head, BIS Innovation Hub
• Mr David Bailey, Executive Director, International Banks Supervision, Bank of England
• Ms Jane Fraser, CEO, Citi
• Ms Jessica Tan, Co-CEO, Ping An Group
• Mr Eddie Yue, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority
• Mr Arthur Yuen, Deputy Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority
More details and registration for the event can be found here: https://register.eventxtra.com/d1afa840-8e0f-4995-ae9d-537b23c04886?locale=en.
We would be most grateful if this invitation can be forwarded to the wider community within your institution. Should your institution have any questions about the event, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.