Hospital Authority Finance Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Hospital Authority Finance Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 is now open for applications! Final year students who are prepared to attain a professional accounting qualification and develop a career in public healthcare industry are welcome to apply.
Post: Finance Associate
Office: Finance Divisions of Hospital Authority Head Office and Clusters
Starting Pay: HK$24,518 per month, including Monthly Allowance [HGPS 9]
Programme Duration: 24 months
- Assist in the management of day to day operations of different finance functional areas at corporate, cluster or hospital level, including but not limited to the following:
- Financial Planning
- Government subvention and reporting
- Budget planning and management
- Financial accounting and operations
- Revenue management
- Service costing and analytics
- Financial control, services and support
- Treasury and risk management
- Financial systems development
2. Assist in implementing projects, analysing data and compiling reports.
3. Co-ordinate with other parties to support the performance of financial functions.
4. Perform any other duties as assigned by his/her supervisors.
- University degree in Finance, Accountancy or related business studies with not more than two years of post-degree full-time working experience.
- Currently undertaking or prepare to undertake professional accounting examinations.
- Proficiency in computing / PC skills, e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated, strong analytical ability and good interpersonal skills.
Applications: Please submit your application online on or before 23 April 2021.
For more details about this programme, please refer to the attached poster and leaflet or the programme page.
- Applicants who are expected to graduate from a recognised university degree by August 2021 are welcome to apply. If selected, their appointments will be subject to their having satisfied all the appointment requirements.
- Please attach the final year transcript and CV in the online application. For 2021 graduates whose final year transcripts are not available at the time of application, please attach university examination results of all academic years currently available for reference.
Enquiry: Ms. Christine Fung (T: 3411 2321 / E: email@example.com)
*Disclaimer: The hiring party provides the job description and administers the data collected through this job recruitment exercise with HKBU Career Centre. HKBU Career Centre shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.