News & Announcement
Sino Group (信和集團): Sino Corporate Management Trainee Programme is open for applications! (Deadline: 28 Nov)24 - 28 NOV 2021
Sino Group (信和集團) - Sino Corporate Management Trainee ProgrammeThe Sino Corporate Management Trainee Programme is a 24-month fast track development programme for energetic and ambitious young talents who would like to develop a successful career with Sino Group. You will go through the following:
- Rotate through major business functions for on-the-job training
- Go through a customized training curriculum in specific business, management and personal development areas
- Receive coaching, mentoring and shadowing opportunities for ongoing personal growth and professional development
- Develop his/her potential and capability by undertaking various projects and delivering regular presentations/recommendations to the management
- Have a local or overseas university degree, with less than 2 years of working experience
- Aspire to develop their career in the real estate and property development industry
- Have a drive to succeed and the courage to challenge the status quo
- Have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and work well in a team
- Possess strong business acumen and exceptional analytical skills
- Are self-motivated, persistent and confident
To learn more about the programme, please visit the official programme page.
Application Method: Interested students please submit your online application via https://applymt.sino.com/#/ on or before 28 Nov 2021.
The hiring party provides the job description and administers the data collected through this job recruitment exercise. HKBU Career Centre shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.
China Mobile International Limited: Global Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 opens for application! (IANG & Overseas students welcome!)23 NOV 2021 - 13 MAR 2022
China Mobile International Limited: Global Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 opens for application!
*IANG & Overseas students welcome!China Mobile International Limited (中國移動 CMI) is now inviting applications for its Global Graduate Trainee Programme 2022. Final year students (including overseas students) from Business, Engineering and Information Technology or related disciplines are highly encouraged to apply.
About the China Mobile International Limited (中國移動 CMI)
China Mobile International Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Mobile. China Mobile is the largest telecom operator in the world by network scale and subscriber base and is among the top in terms of market capitalization and brand value. CMI has expanded footprints in over 20+ countries across different regions.
Your Bright Future Starts Here
The Global Graduate Trainee Program is designed as a 12-month fast-track career development for talented university graduates in our regional office. We aim to unleash your potential and lead you a promising career at China Mobile International Limited (CMI) with the following program details.
Start YOUR career journey with CMI by 3 Streams:
- Technology and Network Stream (e.g. Solution Management, Project Management, Network Planning & Development, Implementation Engineer, Information Technology, etc)
- Business Stream (e.g. Sales & Business Development, Product Management, Marketing & Market Analysis, Business Operations Support, etc.)
- General Supporting Stream (e.g. Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Merge & Acquisition, Procurement, Legal, etc.)
- Intensive learning and development program to acquire core job knowledge and skillsets
- For Hong Kong applicants, he/she will be based in Hong Kong Global
- Headquarters with International assignment participation
- Overseas Working Opportunities and Job Rotation in global operations
- Valuable opportunity for personal development and catch the exponential growth of CMI
- Cross-departmental and international exposure through various projects to understand company business and operations
- Direct coaching and mentoring provided by managers
Exploring by Visit and Activities:
- Global Network Center Visit
- China Mobile Southern Base Visit
- Strategic Partner Learning Tour
- CMCC Learning Tour
- CMI Corporate Social Responsibility Activities
- Final year students or recent graduates from Business, Engineering and Information Technology or related disciplines
- Entrepreneurial and innovative
- Passionate in the IT & Telecommunications industry
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Mandarin and Cantonese will be an advantage
Program Locations (Click here):
- Hong Kong Applicants (IANG included): Hong Kong Headquarters
- Overseas Applicants: Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Greater China, North & Latin America (*Applicants need to ensure they have work permit to work in the location.)
Application Method: Please submit your application through our online application system on or before 13 March 2022 (Sunday).
You may visit our Career Page for more details of GGT 2022 Program.
For any enquiries on our Global Graduate Trainee Program, please contact us by email HR.GTProgram@cmi.chinamobile.com and state the apply location on email subjects, e.g. "Location - Global Graduate Trainee".
*Disclaimer: The hiring party provides the job description and administers the data collected through this job recruitment exercise. HKBU Career Centre shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.
I-Explore Camp by Tencent Finance Academy22 NOV 2021 - 06 JAN 2022
I-Explore Camp by Tencent Finance Academy
Date: 3rd January 2022 to 6th January 2022
Venue: Hong Kong Science Park
Objective: Provide exposure on technology product management
Target audience: Full-time students from the universities or tertiary Institutes in Hong Kong
Cost: Free of charge
【Wantedly 求職市集 2021 】- No More Blue Monday Job Fair19 NOV - 11 DEC 2021
【Wantedly 求職市集 2021 】- No More Blue Monday Job Fair
只要份工係你所鍾意嘅，返工其實未必咁痛苦嘅！如果你都患上咗 #藍色星期一症候群，就嚟Job Fair 畀咁多位大夫把把脈啦！
現場除咗有20間公司之外，仲會無間斷哋有workshop/panel discussion ！
Date: 11 Dec 2021 (Sat)
Location: Dream Impact (LCK)
Registration: Click here
1:30-2:30 遇到公關災難點拆好？｜ Vanesse Lai @ StartPR
2:45-3:45 結構不同規模公司HR，請人睇啲咩？｜ nel discussion
4:00-5:00 如何打造一份無可挑剔嘅CV？｜Tiffany @positiff.eng
5:15-6:15 做得 Social Media Agency 就預咗爆肝？｜Terry Chan@Social Strategy
6:30-7:30 入行做Digital Marketing，Agency定In-house點揀好 ？｜Samson Lo
St. James’ Settlement and Standard Chartered Bank- Futuremakers’ First Job Youth Employment and Subsidy Programme16 NOV 2021 - 03 JAN 2022
St. James’ Settlement and Standard Chartered Bank- Futuremakers’ First Job Youth Employment and Subsidy Programme