News & Announcement
Hong Kong Life Sciences Society Mentorship Scheme 2022 Information Sessions (Nov 4)26 OCT - 04 NOV 2021
Hong Kong Life Sciences Society Mentorship Scheme 2022 Information Sessions (Nov 4)
Date and time: 4th November 2021 at 6:30 pm (Cantonese) and 7:15pm (English)
Details and registration: https://www.hklss.org/programs-and-events/registration
港青2021青年座談會Plug-In (YMCA Youth Symposium 2021)25 OCT - 30 NOV 2021
港青2021青年座談會Plug-In (YMCA Youth Symposium 2021)
1. 主題演講: Todays' Youth: A Chance for a Change
- 壓力? Get Away
- X, Y, Z世代看工作，有何不同?
3. Interactive sessions
- Artwork Co-creation
- Eye Assessing Cue
- 職場新鮮人- 情境探究 and more...
名額有限，快啲報名啦！More than just a symposium! Your future is NOW!
查詢: Ms. Bryony Wong (T: 2268 7072 or E:email@example.com)
• The event information is provided by the event organiser and is forwarded by HKBU Career Centre.
• The data collected through the online application is solely administered by the organiser. HKBU Career Centre shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.
• HKBU Career Centre shall not be responsible for any expenses incurred in this programme.
MTR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 - Open for Applications!22 OCT - 14 NOV 2021
MTR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 - Open for Applications!
MTR Coporations Limited is now looking for talents to join its Graduate Development Programmes. To meet our business needs and to match individual profiles and aspirations, we offer our graduate development programmes along two streams:
Corporate General Management
- Graduate Trainee Programme
Functional Professional Expertise
- Corporate Affairs and Branding Associate Programme
- Finance Associate Programme
- Graduate Engineer Programme
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor Programme
- Human Resources Associate Programme
- Information Technology Associate Programme
- Inventory & Supply Chain Management Associate Programme
- Property Associate Programme
- Railway Officer Trainee Programme
Final year students who possess the following qualities are welcome to apply:
- excellent academic achievements,
- high developmental potential
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Application: Click here to apply on or before 14 Nov 2021
You may choose more than one graduate development programmes. Please note that you will be required to indicate your order of preference(s) in your application. You are therefore recommended to take some time to familiarise yourself with the nature and requirements of each programme and decide on your order of preference(s) before making your application.
Recruitment Talk: MTR Graduate Development Programmes 2022
Date: 28 Oct 2021 (Thu)
Time: 4pm – 5:15pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
Registration: Click here
*Please register with your BU email. Upon registration, an auto-generated confirmation email with Zoom meeting details shall be sent to your email.
The hiring party provides the job description and administers the data collected through this job recruitment exercise. HKBU Career Centre shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.
Huawei ICT Competition Hong Kong SAR 2021-202220 OCT - 12 NOV 2021
Huawei ICT Competition Hong Kong SAR 2021-2022
Huawei ICT Competition is a competitive ICT talent exchange event developed by Huawei for global college students. To promote the healthy development of the ICT talent ecosystem and support the integration of industry and education, Huawei invites Huawei ICT Academy and universities with relevant majors to participant in the Huawei ICT Competition 2021.
Event Details & Application Links: Click here
Registration Deadline: (Hong Kong SAR) 12 Nov 2021
Join the HKCGI Student Ambassadors Programme (SAP)20 OCT - 07 NOV 2021
Join the HKCGI Student Ambassadors Programme (SAP)
What is SAP?
The HKCGI Student Ambassadors Programme (SAP) provides a platform for undergraduates from local universities to better understand the dual qualification of Chartered Secretary and Chartered Governance Professional. It helps student ambassadors develop their potential as future leaders in governance. Over the years, more than 1,900 undergraduates from local universities have become HKCGI student ambassadors.
- CONNECT: meet industry professionals via internships, mentorship, visits and networking events
- SHARE: join events and participate in organising activities with fellow SAPs
SAP activities include:
- Mentorship Programme
- Summer Internship
- Visit to regulators and corporations
- Attend Annual General Meetings of listed companies
- Networking activities
- Professional and soft skills workshops
Who is eligible?
- Undergraduates of all local universities in any discipline who are willing to take on a challenge and seize an opportunity
Registration Fee: HK$120 for 2021/22 intake
The registration fee is HK$120. Successful registrants are eligible to participate in all SAP activities throughout the undergraduate study.
Application procedure and deadline: The application for Student Ambassadors Programme (SAP) 2021/22 will be closed on 7 November 2021.
Application form: https://www.hkcgi.org.hk/files/page/109/SAP%20reg%20form_2021_final.pdf