News & Announcement
Green Living28 FEB - 15 MAR 2019
The Undergraduate Halls believe GREEN is a living style in striving for balance and aiming for sustainability. Through seminar series on topics like Green Living, Sustainability and Urban Planning by professional speakers, students will gain deeper understanding to the global challenges and how green and sustainability could be better implemented in Hong Kong and at HKBU.
Students from all study majors are welcomed!
- Seminar 1
- Green Urban Design and Sustainable Lifestyle in our Next Generation New Town
- Seminar 2
- Green Ladies & Green Little: Our Green Journey on eco-shopping
- Seminar 3
- What make a city livable, with examples from local and overseas
- Time, Venue
- 19:30-21:00, G9 Undergraduate Halls
- Application Deadline
- 22 Feb (Seminar 1), 1 Mar (Seminar 2) and 8 Mar (Seminar 3)