News & Announcement
華為2022屆銷售類應屆生招聘20 - 25 DEC 2021
Circle Vision-Virtual Japan Career Exploration Program17 DEC 2021 - 02 JAN 2022
Circle Vision-Virtual Japan Career Exploration Program
Date : 6th to 8th & 11th to 14th January 2022 (7 days)
Corporate Visits + Training Workshops + Networking
Option A (full course of 13 sessions) -HK$ 2,150.-
Option B (limited to 9 sessions) -HK$ 1,650.-
Option C (limited to 6 sessions) -HK$ 1,350.-
Application: 2 January 2022
寶安區人力資源局-深圳市寶安區2021年下半年應屆畢業生公開招聘事業單位工作人員16 DEC 2021 - 31 JAN 2022
智匯灣區 築夢寶安 港澳專場空中宣講會直播回放：
Hong Kong International Airport Virtual Job Fair 2021 (2 - 3 Dec 2021)02 - 03 DEC 2021
Hong Kong International Airport Virtual Job Fair 2021
The Hong Kong International Airport Virtual Job Fair 2021 will be held tomorrow and on Friday! Covering various aspects of airport operations, over 35 airport business partners will offer more than 1,000 job opportunities at the event. Don’t miss the chance to explore different roles in the industry and speak to company representatives at the career talks. See you tomorrow!
Date: 2 to 3 Dec 2021
Time: 11am to 5pm
Job Fair website: https://bit.ly/3EJ2XwB
Participating Organizations: Click here
Career Talks: Click here
- The event information is provided by the event organiser and is forwarded by HKBU Career Centre.
- The data collected through the online application is solely administered by the organiser. HKBU Career Centre shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.
- HKBU Career Centre shall not be responsible for any expenses incurred in this programme.
Office of the Government Chief Information Officer (政府資訊科技總監辦公室): Analyst/Programmer II02 - 10 DEC 2021
Office of the Government Chief Information Officer - Analyst/Programmer II
Office of the Government Chief Information Officer (政府資訊科技總監辦公室) is inviting applications for a civil service vacancy of Analyst/Programmer II. Job details are as follows:
Candidates should have –
(a) a Bachelor’s degree in information technology (IT) from a university in Hong Kong, or equivalent [Note 2];
(b) a Pass result in the Aptitude Test (AT) in the Common Recruitment Examination (CRE) [Notes 3 and 4];
(c) met the language proficiency requirements of “Level 2” result in the Use of English (UE) paper and “Level 1” result in the Use of Chinese (UC) paper in the CRE, or equivalent [Notes 3 and 4]; and
(d) a pass result in the Basic Law Test (BLT).
(Remark: Candidates are required to sit for a written examination in Hong Kong.)
An Analyst/Programmer II is mainly deployed on –
(a) developing, delivering, maintaining and assisting in the procurement and management of information systems and services;
(b) evaluating and performing research of new hardware, software and technologies; and
(c) providing support in the implementation of initiatives and programmes for wider adoption of Information and Communications Technology in the Government / local community.
(Remark: May be posted to work in the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer or various government bureaux / departments; and be required to work irregular hours.)
Salary: Master Pay Scale Point 16 ($33,350) to Master Pay Scale Point 27 ($55,995) per month
How to Apply:
- Please refer to "How to Apply" for the application methods and required documents in the attached job descriptions.
- All applications must be submitted on or before 10 Dec 2021 (Fri) at 6:00 p.m. Hong Kong Time. All supporting documents of qualifications listed in the job descriptions must be submitted on or before 17 Dec 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Hong Kong Time.
- Applications will NOT be considered if the required supporting documents are not submitted, or are submitted after the deadline of 17 December 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Hong Kong Time.