Introduction to Hong Kong Cantonese
This course will be suspended in 2020-21 due to COVID-19. Students can enroll the Cantonese Conversation Group (Online Course) organised by the Mainland Student Services Unit.
|Course Title Introduction to Hong Kong Cantonese||Total Course Hours 40 hrs|
|Lecturer Lecturer of Language Centre||Commencement Date Suspended|
- Professional Lecturer from Language Centre introduces the Hong Kong styled Cantonese.
- The course is designed and conducted by professional lecturer of Language Centre.
- It focuses on the difference between Cantonese and Putonghua Pinyin and overcoming the common difficulties encountered by Putonghua-speaking students.
2 lessons/week; 13 lessons in total
35 students / class
- Complete the online application form ;
- Bank-in the course fee at Hang Seng Bank, 4/F, Sir Run Run Shaw Building, Ho Sin Hang Campus, HKBU;
- Submit the true copy of bank-in slip to Mainland Student Services Unit within 2 working days after submission of online application form.
Address: WLB403, Shaw Campus, HKBU
Service Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-1:00pm; 2:00pm-5:30pm (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
* No refund will be arranged after enrolment. Please select the suitable course according to your schedule and your need on Cantonese learning.
* Failure of submitting the true copy of bank-in slip on time will be regarded as withdrawal of application.