News & Announcement
Career03 DEC 2019 - 03 JAN 2020
The application for CMHK Graduate Trainee Program 2020 starts on 1 Dec.
To let more students know our program and apply, I would like to have your help to post the attached poster to your student affairs’ office and promote it online. Students can apply our GT via: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CHINMOBI&cws=42&rid=1300
Career03 - 08 DEC 2019
Application deadline: 8 Dec 2019
Interested party please email Megan Lee, Head of Hong Kong Office and Communications Director: email@example.com.
Career28 OCT 2019 - 17 FEB 2020
Hi! It is our pleasure to introduce to you the STEM Trainer Scheme, which is a value-added programme of FIRST® Hong Kong Robotics Tournament. It aims to provide professional training and practical opportunities to youths who are passionate in STEM Education. In this Scheme, participants can join workshops for free to learn 2 coding and engineering related devices, WeDo2.0 and EV3, which are not only the competition tools in FIRST® Hong Kong, but also the popular teaching aids in STEM Education. Furthermore, participants can have a chance to be the honorable Referees in FIRST® Hong Kong Robotics Tournament 2019/20! Outstanding participants who completed the Scheme will get more practical opportunities as a STEM Educator after the Scheme.
- Aged 18 or above
- Passionate in STEM Education
- Studying or graduated in Education, Science, Engineering , Computer or related subjects
- Delivering workshops by fluent Cantonese
- Mature and Friendly
Quota 20 people
Fee Free of Charge!
Allowance will be given to participants who completed the Scheme and participated in related services!
Enrollment Form https://bit.ly/2BCYiht
For more information, please find the attached leaflets and fact sheets or visit our website at https://ccst.hkfyg.org.hk/
For enquiries, please contact Ms. Carlos LO at firstname.lastname@example.org (from the Creative Education Unit, The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups) - Details - Fact Sheet
Career28 OCT - 31 DEC 2019
The Universum 2020 Student Survey
Do you know where your career will take you in the near future?
· What salary expectations should I have?
· What soft skills are companies looking for?
· What career type am I?
Make sure to take the new Career Test, so your voice will be heard!
The Universum Career Test is the biggest career research in the world, with over one million students participating annually!
This test is available for a limited time only. Your answers and results are confidential and always kept anonymous. If you have any inquiries, feedback or concerns you are welcome to contact us at sabrina.zhuhong@
Career04 OCT 2019 - 10 JAN 2020
Youth Talent Award of Insurance Planning and Wealth Management Innovation (IPWMI) Award
Organizer: Hong Kong Society of Wealth Management and Hong Kong Financial Services Professionals Association
· Enhance the public awareness of the insurance planning/wealth management development and the importance of insurance planning and wealth management;
· Promote the standards of conduct and best practices for the insurance planning and wealth management professionals;
· Enhance the competitive edge of the financial professionals in the insurance planning and wealth management sector;
· Recognize and promote innovation in “Fintech” and “Insurtech” to support Hong Kong’s development in the areas of smart city;
· Support Hong Kong as the financial center of the region and the world.
Learn more about the Awards: https://bit.ly/2m43wxZ
Deadline: 10 Jan 2020