Advisory Committee on Graduate Employment
Terms of Reference
- To advise the University on all the matters about students’ career development and employment. These include:
- maintaining a good relationship with the community so as to promote employment opportunities for the University’s graduates;
- gathering feedback from employers regarding the graduates’ performance and the job relevance of their studies at the University; and
- the provision of career education/development programmes for students.
- To receive periodic reports about students’ career development and employment, including graduate employment reports, from the University; and to present such reports, with comments when necessary, to the President and Vice-Chancellor.