Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) 2023
Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) is a FinTech focused entrepreneurship programme with boot camp, mentorship and competition that aiming at nurturing young FinTech talents for Hong Kong since 2015. CUPP is a programme on nomination-based.
The Programme offers
- A series of FinTech pre-camp nurturing sessions in Hong Kong
- Entrepreneurship Boot Camp at University of Cambridge
- Mentorship and insight from FinTech industry elite
- Pitch your FinTech business idea to investors
- Win HK$100,000 grant by Cyberport Creative Micro Fund
Join the Online Briefing Session and Networking Session to find out more on CUPP 2023!
Winning teams will receive HK$100,000 Grant of Cyberport Creative Micro Fund
- Project must be rooted in digital tech and focus on FinTech related with components, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Cybersecurity etc.
- Applicants must be nominated by CUPP co-organising university partners (CityU, HKBU, HKMU, LingU, CUHK, EduHK, PolyU, HKUST, HKU).
- Applicants must be between 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) upon the nomination deadline (i.e. 15 March 2023).
- Applicants must be undergraduate or postgraduate students from CUPP co-organising university partners, either currently enrolled university students or graduated within 3 years (i.e 15 March 2020 to 15 March 2023) from the co-organising universities.
- Applicants must have a good command of English.
- Team members could be a mixture of students from different CUPP co-organising universities.
- Each team could have up to 5 members. Suggested team structure:
- 1 team leader (i.e. principal applicant) with Hong Kong ID Card holder and main contact person of the team.
- Up to 2 core team members with technical/UIUX/FinTech knowledge, who will be joining Entrepreneurship Boot Camp
- Up to 2 supporting team members, who will NOT be joining Entrepreneurship Boot Camp
- Maximum 3 members per team can join the Entrepreneurship Boot Camp.
How to Apply ?
- Team Form
- Each member - one page CV (working/start-up experience, award received etc.)
- Academic Transcript
- FinTech Business plan (Project Idea) with Project Title in PPT format
Application Deadline: 3 March 2023
- Please review the “CUPP 2023 Info Deck” for more details. Selected teams may be invited to an internal interview with SAO Entrepreneurial Learning Team. Only successful applicants will be nominated by SAO to Cyberport for further screening.
- SAO will support each successful applicant admission fee HKD1,000 on a reimbursement basis upon completion of the programme.
- SAO reserves the right on the final decision in all matters pertaining to the CUPP 2023 application at HKBU.
Ms Becky Poon
Assistant Entrepreneurial Learning Manager
Tel: 3411 5385