Start main content

Off-campus Housing Alternatives

Apart from the accommodations provided by the University, students may choose to rent private properties from the properties markets. The most effective way to locate suitable rental properties is to visit property agents. Student may need to enter into a tenancy agreement with the private property owner if he/she decides to rent a flat.

Three types of private rental properties are listed here for students’ reference:

Serviced Apartments NGO Private Rental Properties


Off-campus Housing Team 

Tel: (852) 3411 5535 / 3411 2036
Email :


  1. The private rental properties and property agents mentioned in this website are for information only. The University has no relationship with these agents and would not take any responsibility about the content of these websites.
  2. The information and contents contained in this website are based on the analyses and interpretations publicly available information obtained from the HKSAR Government website and related parties which sources believed to be reliable. The University makes no guarantees to their accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correctness. The private rental properties information on this website should be used as references only with your own discretion. Any trades executed following the information on this website are taken at your own risk for your own account.
  3. The University does not have any direct involvement in the matching of flat mates for students through the Off-campus Accommodation Searching Platform. We highly recommend that direct dialogue and mutual consensus between students is required.