Summer Letting in Undergraduate Halls
Hall places are available to accommodate Summer Programmes organised by HKBU Departments/Offices and student orientation camps during June to August every year. Priority will be given to programmes organised by HKBU Departments/Offices or referred by them.
In any cases, children under the age of 12 will NOT be admitted. Programme leader of the short-stay group are required to submit an indemnity for guests under the age of 16.
Please contact the Undergraduate Halls at (852) 3411 2605 or email email@example.com for full details of Summer Letting reservation.
- Facilities Provisions
In-Room Amenities (Twin-bed Room)
- Two beds of 85 cm wide and 185 cm long with mattress, linens and beddings
- Two desks of 125 cm by 63 cm with chairs
- Two overhead bookshelves
- Two full-height wardrobes equipped with mirrors
- A mini-fridge
- A toilet and shower cubicle (shared with adjacent room)
- Tables and chairs
- TV and free air-conditioning (turn it off when not in use, be environmental friendly)
- A pantry equipped with an induction cooker, a microwave oven, a water dispenser (hot and cold water), a washing sink, a refrigerator and a freezer
On campus, there are various catering outlets offering a wide range of local delicacies, Asian cuisines, Western food, Halal food, coffee, pastries and vegetarian food, where you can enjoy with your friends at a reasonable price. For details, please refer to here. The closest one is BU Fiesta, which is located on the Ground Level of the Undergraduate Halls.
Air conditioning charge is $1.3 per kWh.
- HK$5.3 per washing cycle around 40mins
- HK$1.1 per 10 mins drying
- HK$1.1 per 5 mins for water extractor
#In-room air-conditioning and laundry facilities on the 1/F are self-paid by using the Octupus Cards, the only available electronic payment method. Programme participants are reminded to prepare their own Octopus Cards with sufficient values in order to operate the machines. Programme participants may want to make use of the On-campus Venues for Reloading Octopus Cards.
Interested parties should provide program details such as name of organizer, purpose of the program, number of participants, period of stay and program rundown to the Undergraduate Halls for consideration. Eligible organizers will be provided application details and procedures.
Nature of Organization
(per room per night)
Programs organized by HKBU