Summer Letting in Undergraduate Halls
Hall places are available to accommodate Summer Programs organized by HKBU Departments/Offices and student orientation camps during June to August every year. Priority will be given to programs organized by HKBU Departments/Offices or referred by them.
In any cases, children under the age of 12 will NOT be admitted. Program leader of the short-stay group are required to submit an indemnity for guests under the age of 16.
Please contact the Undergraduate Halls at (852) 3411 2600 or email email@example.com for full details of Summer Letting reservation.
- Facilities Provisions
In-Room Amenities (Twin-bed Room)
- Two beds of 85 cm wide and 185 cm long with mattress, linens and beddings
- Two desks of 125 cm by 63 cm with chairs
- Two overhead bookshelves
- Two full-height wardrobes equipped with mirrors
- Free air-conditioning (turn it off when not in use, be environmental friendly)
- A mini-fridge
- A toilet and shower cubicle (shared with adjacent room)
- Tables and chairs
- TV and free air-conditioning (turn it off when not in use, be environmental friendly)
- A pantry equipped with a microwave oven, a toaster, a hot and cold water dispenser, a washing sink, a refrigerator and a freezer
- Self-pay washers ($5 / washing cycle at 5.5 kg)
- Self-pay dryers ($1 / 10 minutes)
- Self-pay hydro extractors ($1 / 5 minutes)
The BU Fiesta located on the Ground Level is open from 7:30am to 11pm daily. Chinese and Western dishes, fast food and Asian gourmets are served throughout the day. Program organizers of short-staying groups are welcome to contact the caterer on (852) 2180 9591 direct to arrange for special deals for group meals, buffet or takeaway for their participants.
Interested parties should provide program details such as name of organizer, purpose of the program, number of participants, period of stay and program rundown to the Undergraduate Halls for consideration. Eligible organizers will be provided application details and procedures.
Nature of Organization
(per room per night)
Programs organized by HKBU
Programs referred by HKBU Departments/Offices