Member Self-recommendation Scheme for Youth 第五期青年委員自薦計劃
Home Affairs Bureau launches the “Member Self-recommendation Scheme for Youth” (MSSY), students who would like to participate in policy discussions and understand government operation are highly recommended to apply and self-nominate. Successful applicants would be appointed to the specified government advisory committees.
Member Self-recommendation Scheme for Youth (MSSY) – Phase V
Eligibility: Young people aged between 18 to 35
Assessment criteria: Strong commitment to serve the community; good understanding of the policy area concerned; and good analytical and communication skills
Application deadline: 15 Mar 2022 (Tue)
Boards and committees covering -
- Lantau Conservation Fund Advisory Committee
- Committee on Research and Development of Chinese Medicines
- Antiquities Advisory Board
- Hong Kong Council on Smoking and Health
- Hong Kong Logistics Development Council
- Tourism Strategy Group
- Committee on Venue Partnership
- Innovation and Technology Venture Fund Advisory Committee
- Committee on the Support Programme for Employees with Disabilities
- CreateSmart Initiative Vetting Committee
- Steering Committee on Strategic Development of Information Technology in Education
- New Energy Transport Fund Steering Committee
- Advisory Committee on Agriculture and Fisheries
- Environment and Conservation Fund Committee
- Advisory Committee on Arts Development
*Each of the above committees will offer respectively 2 seats for appointment.
Interested students can complete the online form HERE or submit the attached application form by post to Home Affairs Bureau, 12/F, West Wing, Central Government Offices, 2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong or by hand to 2/F, East Wing, Central Government Offices, 2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong by 15 Mar. In completing the form, a short essay (no more than 600 words) or a video (or audio) clip is required to explain your suitability to the selected committee(s).