National Security Law Education (NSLE0001)
The National Security Law Education (NSLE0001) will be a compulsory component of the co-curricular learning programme which is a graduation requirement.
- To introduce One Country Two System and the constitutional status of Hong Kong SAR with reference to the PRC Constitution and Hong Kong Basic Law
- To introduce the importance of National Security Law to Hong Kong SAR
- To provide an overview of the key provisions of the National Security Law for HKSAR
- To introduce the fundamental principles of rule of law
Two CCL units will be earned after successfully completion of NSLE0001. Only "Pass" or "Fail" will be graded.
In order to complete NSLE0001, students will be required to
- attend a 2-hour face-to-face lecture, and
- complete a 2-hour assigned reading materials, and
- obtain a "Pass" in a quiz.
Reading materials and the quiz are available at HKBU Moodle.
Calendar for face-to-face lecture and tutorial
The schedule of NSLE lecture and tutorial for 2022-23 will be announced soon. Please stay alert.