Student Affairs Committee
Terms of Reference
- To report or make recommendations to the Senate on policies and regulations relating to student organizations, activities, discipline, amenities, services and Hall life.
- To promote co-curricular and other activities which create an environment conducive to the Whole Person Education philosophy of the University.
- To receive reports from the Office of Student Affairs and make approval on matters relating to student affairs as recommended by the Director of Student Affairs.
- To appoint, when required, panels to deal with disciplinary matters in accordance with guidelines approved by the Senate, and to report the panels’ decisions to the Senate.
- To receive reports on matters related to scholarships, bursaries and loans.
- To submit an annual report to the Senate at the end of the academic year.
|Vice-President (T & L)||Dr. Albert CHAU|
|Director of Student Affairs||Prof. Gordan TANG|
| Academic Registrar or his designate
||Prof Ricky WONG|
|Chaplain or his designate||Rev Dr. King Tak IP|
|Five academics, at least two of whom should be Senate members||Dr. Kwok Wai CHEUNG (COMP)
Ms. Angela NG (ARTS)
Prof. Petrus NG (SOSC)
Dr. Felix YIP (MGNT)
(until 31 Aug 2018)
Dr. Kevin YUE (SCM)
|One Resident Master||Prof. Victor WONG|
|Two Student members of the Senate||Mr. LEE Shing Hin
TO Hiu Yan
Miss WONG Tsz Kiu
(until 31 August 2018)
| Two other student representatives
One from Academic Societies and one from Interest Clubs
Mr. LO Hei Yin (COMM)
| Assistant Directors of Student Affairs
||Mr. Tony CHAN
Ms. Wendy CHEUNG
Dr. Stephen MANN
Dr. Rosa TANG
|President of the Students’ Union||Mr. LAU Tsz Kei
(until Feb 2018)
|Representative from the Hall Council||Mr. TO Kwok Tou (Yang)
(until Dec 2017)