Student Affairs Committee
Terms of Reference
- To report or make recommendations to the Senate on policies and regulations relating to student organizations, activities, discipline, amenities, services and Hall life.
- To promote co-curricular and other activities which create an environment conducive to the Whole Person Education philosophy of the University.
- To receive reports from the Office of Student Affairs and make approval on matters relating to student affairs as recommended by the Director of Student Affairs.
- To appoint, when required, panels to deal with disciplinary matters in accordance with guidelines approved by the Senate, and to report the panels’ decisions to the Senate.
- To receive reports on matters related to scholarships, bursaries and loans.
- To submit an annual report to the Senate at the end of the academic year.
|Vice-President (Teaching & Learning)||Dr. Albert CHAU|
|A staff member of the Student Affairs Office||Ms. Adele WAN|
| Academic Registrar or designate
||Prof. Ricky WONG|
|Chaplain or designate||Rev. TSE Hung|
|Associate Vice-President (Student Experience)||Prof. Arthur MAK|
|Director of Student Affairs||Prof. Gordon TANG|
|5 academics, at least 2 of whom should be Senate members||Dr. CHEUNG Kwok Wai, William (SCI)
Dr. KWOK Wai Luen (REL)
Dr. Angela MAK (COMS)
Prof. WONG Man Kong (HIST)
Dr. Kevin YUE (SCM)
|1 Resident Master||Prof. Victor WONG|
|2 Student members of the Senate||
Mr. CHOW Tsz Ho
Mr. WAN Cheuk Lai
| 2 other student representatives
One from Academic Societies and one from Interest Clubs
Mr. YEE Tsz Him
|Assistant to Vice-President (Teaching & Learning)||Ms. Eliza CHAN|
| Assistant Directors of Student Affairs
Ms. Wendy CHEUNG
Mr. Ken NGAI
|Senior Student Affairs Officer (Recording Secretary)||Ms. Elaine WONG|
|President of the Students’ Union||Mr. Keith FONG
|Representative from the Hall Council||Mr. LAI Hin Wang