Start main content


Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

Students with SEN


Should one miss to declare the special educational needs during admission, student can contact Unit for Students with Special Educational Needs at 3411 2806 (e-mail:


Applicants are required to submit the most recent medical proofs and supporting documents of the declared SEN (i.e. professional assessment reports, previous public examination or college special arrangements proof) in person.


The University offers specialized support for student with various conditions and disabilities. Those support services may include academic accommodations, special examination arrangements, modified campus facilities, assistive aids, counseling and career services, bursary and Scholarship.