"Step Up Your Career!" workshop day by Goldman Sachs x Time Auction
- 9am - 4pm
- Goldman Sachs office, Cheung Kong Center, Central
You're invited to join a "Step Up Your Career!" workshop day by Goldman Sachs x Time Auction, where you'll get feedback on your resume, brush up your interview skills and learn about how to get into the banking from 15 Goldman Sachs executives. To join, sign up below and volunteer 10 hours at any charity from Apr to Aug this year.
Date: 6 Sept 2017 9am - 4pm
Venue: Goldman Sachs office, Cheung Kong Center, Central
GS Mentors: 15
Students: 45 (Ratio 1 mentor to 3 students)
How to join: Apply and Volunteer 10 hours at any charity during Apr to Aug 2017
Sign up link: https://timeauction.org/auctions/136-step-up-your-career-workshop-supported-by-goldman-sachs-goldman-sachs-mentors
Time Auction is first-of-its-kind not-for-profit platform featuring a one-hour intimate roundtable-discussion-style mentoring session for secondary and university students, working youngsters while requiring them to do 10 volunteer work hours for any charity.
We have organized and will organize mentoring sessions with political leaders, top CEOs and entrepreneurs such as
- Anson Chan Fang (former Chief Secretary of HK Government),
- Antony Leung (former Financial Secretary of HK Government),
- Anita Fung (former CEO of HSBC & Director of HKEx),
- Allan Zeman (Founder of Lan Kwai Fong group),
- Jim Thompson (Founder/Chairman of Crown International),
- Cindy Chow (Executive Director of Alibaba Entrepreneur’s Fund),
- Leonie Valentine (Managing Director of Google HK) and many more.
To learn more about Time Auction, please visit our various social media platforms as follows:
To find out any volunteer opportunity, you can also match your interest with our listing below:
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing your participation.