Students can view their CCL Record on the Student Learning Experience System (SLES).
How to view my CCL record on SLES?
- Log in SLES with your SSOid (Single-Sign-On user ID) and password.
- Click the top left button for the menu.
- Click .
Click and view the part of CCL Record for a summary of your CCL requirement and fulfilment status. Find your CCL attendance details in and then the tab of .
and view the tab of for summary and details.
- CCL attendance records are normally updated by the organisers within 10 working days after the events.
- Students are advised to periodically check their CCL record to ensure that their attendance was taken.
- To report any missing or miscounted records, please contact the organiser of the CCL event concerned. Please look for the CCL event concerned in the Event Calendar and contact the event organiser according to the contact method under "Enquiry".
- If students are unable to reach the organiser, please email to email@example.com with (a) student number and (b) the date and the title of the CCL event concerned.
- Reports/enquiries of any missing or miscounted record(s) are only accepted for CCL events within the same academic year of the reporting date.
- Specific rules may apply in some CCL events, for example:
- 1 CCL unit only will be counted for attendance in the Athletic Meet and/or Aquatic Meet within the whole study period.
- 1 CCL unit only will be counted for attendance in the Convocation within the whole study period.
- Some Library Learning Events grant 0.5 CCL unit per event only.
- 3 CCL units will be counted in maximum for the Online Self-learning within the whole study period.
- 2 CCL units will be counted in maximum for the Online Self-learning within the whole study period in the case of self-funded undergraduate (top-up degree) students.