News & Announcement
Green Living24 - 28 APR 2017
Green Living23 FEB - 06 APR 2017
The Undergraduate Halls believe GREEN is a living style in striving for balance and aiming for sustainability. Through seminar series on topics like Green Living, Sustainability and Urban Planning by professional speakers, students will gain deeper understanding to the green challenges and how the green effort could be enhanced further in Hong Kong and at the HKBU.
Students from all study majors are welcomed!
- Seminar 1
- Public Space: An Integral Component of Your Daily Life and Our City (23 Feb 2017)
- Seminar 2
- Pursuing Sustainability in Life (2 Mar 2017)
- Seminar 3
- The Interplay of Architecture and Nature – with experience sharing on Nordic Architecture Tour (6 Apr 2017)
- Time, Venue
- 19:30-21:00, G9 Undergraduate Halls
- Application Deadline
- 9 Feb (Seminar 1), 16 Feb (Seminar 2) and 31 Mar (Seminar 3)
Green Living20 - 24 FEB 2017