News & Announcement
Green Living04 - 08 MAR 2019
Green Living28 FEB - 15 MAR 2019
The Undergraduate Halls believe GREEN is a living style in striving for balance and aiming for sustainability. Through seminar series on topics like Green Living, Sustainability and Urban Planning by professional speakers, students will gain deeper understanding to the global challenges and how green and sustainability could be better implemented in Hong Kong and at HKBU.
Students from all study majors are welcomed!
- Seminar 1
- Green Urban Design and Sustainable Lifestyle in our Next Generation New Town
- Seminar 2
- Green Ladies & Green Little: Our Green Journey on eco-shopping
- Seminar 3
- What make a city livable, with examples from local and overseas
- Time, Venue
- 19:30-21:00, G9 Undergraduate Halls
- Application Deadline
- 22 Feb (Seminar 1), 1 Mar (Seminar 2) and 8 Mar (Seminar 3)
Knowledge Enhancement22 FEB 2019The Joint Hall High Table Dinner with Career Advisors welcomes residents from all four halls. Join the dinner to meet and exchange your experience with residents from all halls, recent graduates and career advisors!ALL residents are welcome! Please register with your Hall Tutor/ Resident Assistant and pay $80 latest by 12 Feb 2019.Look forward to seeing you in the dinner!
- 22 February 2019 (Fri)
- 7:30pm-9pm (Reception at 7pm)
- SCC 201, Multi-purpose Hall, 2/F Madam Kwok Chung Bo Fun Sports and Cultural Centre, HKBU
Community Engagement20 FEB - 01 MAR 2019
Others18 - 24 FEB 2019
An upcoming Hall Education Activity- Kowloon Mosque Visit (九龍清真寺導賞) welcomes residents from all four halls. Join us and explore the cultural diversity in Hong Kong!
- Date & Time
- 24 February 2019 (Fri), 12:00-13:30 (Meet at 11:00 outside G9)
- Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon