Health Mindfulness Programme: Box Off Depression
- Classes Schedule
- March 2021
- Application Deadline
- 18 February 2021
Feeling stressed out, moody or low-spirited? Wanting to stretch out and BOX OFF your negative feelings? Join “Box Off Depression” (BOD) for five Thai –Boxing Classes for free in March 2021, to improve your physical and mental health. The activity is delivered by Elite Thai Boxing and Fitness, a social enterprise established in 2015.
Venue: BATTALION STUDIO (7/F, CS Tower, 50 Wing Lok St; Next to Sheung Wan MTR Exit A2)
Target: HKBU UG students
Class Schedule: Start in March 2021
-Class 1: Every Monday 19:00- 20:00
-Class 2: Every Thursday 19:00-20:00
-Class 3: Every Sunday 17:00-18:00
Deposit: HK$500 refundable upon full attendance
Application Link: HERE
Application Deadline: 18 February 2021 (first-come, first-served!)
1) Please note that you must attend the class according to the time assigned, and that you cannot change the class time as there is a quota for each class.
2) Classes may be suspended or canceled subject to the Government's social distancing policy. Please check email for updates.
3) Applicants will receive an email containing payment details to complete the application procedure. Only applicants made the payment on time and receive the confirmation from Hall Life Team would be considered a successful enrollment.
4) Students will be required to prepare a pair of boxing hand wrap, or you may purchase it from the Studio on the first class at $120/pair. Students could prepare a pair of boxing gloves or rent it from the Studio.
5) Students will be required to dress in sportswear and bring a bottle of water.