Student Workshop of "Not Homebody, Not Nobody. Autism can be Somebody"
2 April, 2021 is the World Autism Awareness Day. The Unit for Students with Special Educational Needs, Office of Student Affairs, co-organizes a series of joint-university awareness promotion inclusive activities with the Heep Hong Society. It aims at enhancing participants’ knowledge, understanding and awareness of supporting young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder. A webinar student workshop on "Not Homebody, Not Nobody. Autism can be Somebody" will be held on 1 Apr 2021. If you are interested in this topic, please click here to complete your registration on or before 29 March 2021.
Date: 1 Apr 2021 (Thur)
Mode: Online via ZOOM
- Ms Elsie Chung, Project Manager (Registered Social Worker) of Heep Hong Society
- Mr Vergo Cheng, Educational Psychologist of Heep Hong Society
- Ms Queenie Chan, Registered Social Worker of Heep Hong Society
- Ms Umen Ngai, Training & Employment Officer of Heep Hong Society
- Youth member of Heep Hong Society
- Introduction of the Autism Awareness Week
- Acknowledge the diverse characteristics of individuals on campus and across social contexts
- ASD Young people-led activity: 「自閉症與宅」
- Career planning interactive workshop