Student Resident Ambassadors
Student Resident Ambassador Scheme aims to groom students to be outstanding ambassadors through engaging in different hostel activities so as to cultivate a caring, respectful and yet stimulating living-learning environment in hostels.
Student residents residing in NTTIH who are:
- Enthusiastic to learn new things
- Eager to gain new experiences and make new friends
- Commit to excellence and eager to serve the public
Benefits from the Scheme
- Enhance organizational and interpersonal skills
- Broaden exposure with the role of a leader in key functions
- Receive a Certificate of Achievement upon successful completion of the Scheme
Participants who have demonstrated excellence and dedication will receive an outstanding award
- Leading and assisting in the organization of the joint-hostel activities;
- Serving as residents' representatives to attend meetings of the Board and the Committee;
- Play a key role in major events.
Past Services and Activities
How to Apply
Please send email to email@example.com or call 3411 2035 (Ms. Gladys Lau) / 3411 2037 (Ms. Alice Kan).