Student Resident Ambassador
Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House & Off-campus Housing Team -
Student Resident Ambassador Scheme
Student Resident Ambassador Scheme aims to groom students to be outstanding ambassadors through engaging in different hostel activities so as to cultivate a caring, respectful and yet stimulating living-learning environment in hostels.
Student residents residing in NTTIH or Carlson Court who are:
- Enthusiastic to learn new things with creativity
- Eager to gain new experiences and make new friends
- Sincere to share and patient to listen
- Commit to excellence and confident to serve the public
How can you benefit from the Scheme
- Equip oneself with free comprehensive training workshops
- Enrich personal development towards a whole person through diversified services and training opportunities
- Gain advice and support to organize self-initiative social and intercultural activities
- Broaden exposure with the role of leader and MC in the key functions
- Enhance leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills through administrative and event management practices
- Strengthen the sense of belonging towards the University and hostels
- Leading and participating proactively and passionately of the joint-hostel activities including:
New Residents’ Orientation – Early September 2017
Student Residents’ Cultural Exchange Sharing Sessions
Community Service Work
20th Anniversary Ceremony of NTTIH
Other hostel events such as Career Talk, New Year Gathering etc.
- Sharing your hostel life in a positive manner with the mentors of Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House and Off-campus Housing Team
- Serving as members of the Student Residence Management Board (“SRMB”) and acting as a communication channel between residents and the senior management. For details of the SRMB, please refer HERE.
Past Services and Activities
Schedule of Student Ambassador Scheme 2017/18
Call for Application
August – Early September 2017
Early September 2017
Training Workshops and Briefings
October – November 2017
How to Apply
Application Date: 3 July 2017
Please complete and submit the Application Form to email@example.com by 28 July 2017.
A selection interview will be arranged in August and early September.
Enquiries: 3411 2035 (Gladys Lau) / 3411 2037 (Alice Kan) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org