Student Resident Ambassadors
Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House & Off-campus Housing Team - Student Resident Ambassador Scheme
Student Resident Ambassador Scheme aims to groom students to be outstanding ambassadors through engaging in different hostel activities so as to cultivate a caring, respectful and yet stimulating living-learning environment in hostels.
Student residents residing in NTTIH or Carlson Court who are:
- Enthusiastic to learn new things with creativity
- Eager to gain new experiences and make new friends
- Sincere to share and patient to listen
- Commit to excellence and eager to serve the public
Benefits from the Scheme
- Equip oneself with free comprehensive training workshops
- Enrich personal development towards a whole person through diversified services and training opportunities
- Gain advice and support to organize self-initiative social and intercultural activities
- Broaden exposure with the role of leader and MC in the key functions
- Enhance leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills through administrative and event management practices
- Strengthen the sense of belonging towards the University and hostels
- Leading and promoting proactively and passionately of the joint-hostel activities including:
New Residents’ Orientation
Student Residents’ Cultural Exchange Sharing Sessions
Community Service Works
Other hostel events such as Career Talk, Festive Gatherings etc.
- Sharing your hostel life in a positive manner with the mentors of Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House and Off-campus Housing Team
- Serving as members of the Student Residence Management Board (“SRMB”) and acting as a communication channel between residents and the senior management. For details of the SRMB regarding terms of reference and membership composition, please refer HERE.
Past Services and Activities
Enquiries: 3411 2035 (Gladys Lau) / 3411 2037 (Alice Kan)