Features of Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House
- Located on the campus
- Tranquil environment
- 10-minute walk to Kowloon Tong MTR Station
- About 15-minute travelling time by MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui or Central
- Provision of a common room and two reading corners for students
- Provision of food reheating facilities at the common room
Learn More about Student Residence at NTTIH:
|Room Types||No. of Resident(s)
|Usable Floor Area|
|Double Room||2||About 238 sq ft / 22 sq m|
|Single Room||1||About 196 sq ft / 18 sq m|
* There will be slight variations in room sizes and layouts.
|Furniture||Bed, wardrobe, writing desk, chair and book case|
Air-conditioner, mini-refrigerator, water heater, electric water kettle, television set, telephone and LAN cable
Residents will be provided with basic beddings including pillow, pillow case and bed sheet. Residents should bring along their blanket, daily use apparels and items. For details of in-room amenities, please click here.