Welcome to the Student Residence at Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House & Carlson Court! Please take note of the following check-in arrangements.
Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House
Earliest Check-in Date
10-month Package: 27 August 2018
1-year Package: 22 August 2018
Monday to Sunday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
G/F Reception, NTT International House, 32 Renfrew Road, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Things to Note
- When typhoon signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted, you may continue your trips to NTTIH. We would arrange the check-in procedures with you.
- You will be provided with basic beddings including pillow, pillow case and bed sheet. Yet, you should bring your own blanket, daily use apparels and items. For details of in-room amenities of NTTIH, please click here.
- Keep your valuables locked. Do not leave any valuable items unattended to. Lock your door whenever you leave your room.
- You must present your room card upon entry or exit the House.
- If the room card is lost, you should report to the G/F reception immediately.
- Do NOT loan your room card to anyone else.
- Visitors are NOT allowed to stay overnight outside the visitation hours from 11 pm to 8 am; they must register at the security counter.
Getting to NTTIH
- There are different means of transportation going to NTTIH, for details, please click here.
|Earliest Check-in Date||16 August 2018|
|Check-in Time||From 9:30 am to 12:30 pm / From 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Check-in Venue||G/F, Carlson Court, Nos. 51-53, Sa Po Road, Kowloon City, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
Reminder on Check-in Procedure:
- Residents should bring along the Accommodation Confirmation Letter, one passport size photo and identity proof for registration.
- Residents will receive a welcome kit which includes keys, a Residence Handbook and related documents.
- Residents are advised to bring along with them a light package containing pillow, pillow case, linen, blanket, daily use apparels and items. There is no provision of beddings. For details of in-room amenities, please enter here.
- Getting to Carlson Court.
- Special Arrangements for Check-in on the Approach of Typhoons / Rainstorms
- For enquiry, please email to email@example.com.