Welcome to the Student Residence at Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House & Carlson Court! Please take note of the following check-in arrangements.
Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House
Important Note: Construction Works adjacent to Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House ("NTTIH")
The construction of the new Hostel and Academic Building Complex (“HABC”) of the University, the work site of which is just adjacent to NTTIH, has already been commenced; extensive construction works are carried out until 2023-24. While some mitigation measures to minimize the extent of nuisances have already been taken, certain level of noise, dust, smell and vibration will inevitably be generated that may cause disturbance and inconvenience to residents.
Earliest Check-in Date*
10-month Package: 26 August 2019 (Monday)
1-year Package: 22 August 2019 (Thursday)
From 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
G/F Reception, Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House, 32 Renfrew Road, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
* Request for early check-in: Subject to room availability and management approval, students can apply for moving in earlier than the commencement date of their committed accommodation package. Such request must be made by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days prior to the original check-in date. Once approved, a daily rate shall apply and be settled upon check-in.
Things to Note
Quick Guide for Living In NTTIH
- Please click the icon below for more useful information regarding living tips in NTTIH.
- When typhoon signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted, you can continue your trips to NTTIH. We would arrange the check-in procedures with you. For any emergency, please call us at (852) 2301 2301.
Getting to NTTIH
- There are different means of transportation going to NTTIH, for details, please click here.
Luggage and Parcels
- Please do not send your luggage and parcels to your room before you arrive in Hong Kong as no one will receive the luggage and parcels on your behalf. Otherwise, a luggage storage fee may be charged upon check-in.
- You will be provided with basic beddings including pillow, pillow case and bed sheet. Yet, you should bring your own blanket, daily use apparels and items. For details of in-room amenities of NTTIH, please click here.
- Keep your valuables locked. Do not leave any valuable items unattended to. Lock your door whenever you leave your room.
- Present your room card upon entering and exiting from the House.
- Do NOT loan your room card to anyone else.
- If the room card is lost, you should report to the G/F Reception immediately.
- Visitors are NOT allowed to stay overnight outside the visitation hours from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.; they must register at the G/F Security Counter upon entering and exiting from the House.
|Earliest Check-in Date||16 August 2019|
|Check-in Time||From 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Check-in Venue||G/F, Carlson Court, Nos. 51-53, Sa Po Road, Kowloon City, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
Reminder on Check-in Procedure:
- Residents should bring along the (1) Accommodation Confirmation Email, (2) Acceptance Letter, (3) Identity Proof and (4) a Passport Photo for registration.
- Residents will receive a welcome kit which includes keys, a Residence Handbook and related documents.
- No beddings are provided. Residents are advised to bring along with them a light package containing pillow, pillow case, linen, blanket, daily use apparels and items. For details of in-room amenities, please enter here.
- Getting to Carlson Court.
- Special Arrangements for Check-in on the Approach of Typhoons / Rainstorms
- For enquiry, please email to email@example.com.