Welcome to the Student Residence at Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House & Carlson Court! Please take note of the following check-in arrangements.
Check-in Date & Time
Earliest Check-in Date*
10-month Package: 27 August 2018
1-year Package: 22 August 2018
From 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
G/F Reception, NTT International House, 32 Renfrew Road, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
* Request for early check-in: Subject to room availability and management approval, students can apply for moving in earlier than the commencement day of their committed accommodation package. Once approved, daily rate shall apply and be settled upon check-in. Such request must be made by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days prior to the original check-in date.
Things to Note
Quick Guide for Living In NTTIH
- Please click the icon below for more useful information regarding living tips in NTTIH.
- When typhoon signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted, you can continue your trips to NTTIH. We would arrange the check-in procedures with you.
Getting to NTTIH
- There are different means of transportation going to NTTIH, for details, please click here.
- You will be provided with basic beddings including pillow, pillow case and bed sheet. Yet, you should bring your own blanket, daily use apparels and items. For details of in-room amenities of NTTIH, please click here.
- Keep your valuables locked. Do not leave any valuable items unattended to. Lock your door whenever you leave your room.
- Present your room card upon entering and exiting from the House.
- If the room card is lost, you should report to the G/F reception immediately.
- Do NOT loan your room card to anyone else.
- Visitors are NOT allowed to stay overnight outside the visitation hours from 11 pm to 8 am; they must register at the G/F security counter upon entering and exiting from the House.
|Earliest Check-in Date||16 August 2018|
|Check-in Time||From 9:30 am to 12:30 pm / From 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Check-in Venue||G/F, Carlson Court, Nos. 51-53, Sa Po Road, Kowloon City, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
Reminder on Check-in Procedure:
- Residents should bring along the Accommodation Confirmation Letter, one passport size photo and identity proof for registration.
- Residents will receive a welcome kit which includes keys, a Residence Handbook and related documents.
- Residents are advised to bring along with them a light package containing pillow, pillow case, linen, blanket, daily use apparels and items. There is no provision of beddings. For details of in-room amenities, please enter here.
- Getting to Carlson Court.
- Special Arrangements for Check-in on the Approach of Typhoons / Rainstorms
- For enquiry, please email to email@example.com.