[UG] Must-know Information for your Residence
You are highly advised to pay attention to the following must-know notice to ensure a healthy and safe living in the Halls.
In the Hall
- Not everything can be brought into the Hall, please read Bring In Large or Electrical Items Into the Halls.
- If you want to bring your own mattress, you must read Flammability Standards of Mattress and Upholstered Furniture
- If you plan not to stay in the Hall for some period of time, please note Prolonged Absence from Halls
- Don’t know how to use laundry machines? Tips for Appropriate Usage of Washers and Dryers
In Your Room
- Your washroom will be cleaned according to this Weekly Washroom Cleaning Schedule
- Each room is provided garbage bag every month Collection of Garbage Bags
- Can’t connect to the internet? Report this to Wired / WiFi Problem Reporting System
- Please don’t do this Do Not Use Insect Foggers in Bedrooms
- To save your money for Air-con, you are advised to take a look at the Tips on Switching off your Air-Con completely
- To know more about defrosting of the mini fridge, you may take a look at the Information about Mini fridge Defrosting.
Personal Hygiene and Security
- Easy and hygienic way to dispose rubbish Re-commissioning of 3/F - 18/F Trash Chute
- How to secure personal belongings? Security Tips to Hall Residents
Booking Hall Venus and Facilities
- Online booking system is now available Online Booking System
Reloading your Octopus Card
- You can reload your Octopus Card at On-campus Venues for Reloading Octopus Card
Guest Pass System
- Want to apply for Guest Pass for another HKBU student? You may apply through the Guest Pass System