Information Talk and Important Notes
An Accommodation Information Talk has been held on 18 Mar 2020 via zoom to provide students with detailed information about:
- choices of on-campus and off-campus hostels and the application procedures;
- more off-campus accommodation options;
- living experience of a HKBU postgraduate student in HKBU hostels (both on-campus and off-campus) and private properties.
For details, please click here.
- Rental Property Agency Contact & Market Information (updated as of May 2020)
- Tenancy Guide for Non-local Students in Hong Kong
- You are Reminded not to Involve in any Unlicensed Guesthouse Operation
- Free Advices and Assistance on Tenancy Matters provided by HKSAR
- Verify the Property Owner’s Identity & Properties with Mortgages
- Stay Safe to Reside at A Guesthouse with A Logo
- Expenditure for Opening of Utilities Accounts (water, electricity and gas supply)
- Subdivision of a Flat (Subdivided Unit) or Subdivided Flats in Industrial Buildings