Service Leader Recruitment 2023-24
- Application Deadline
- 24 Mar 2023
Service Leader Recruitment 2023/24
We are recruiting current residents of the Undergraduate Halls (UGH) to work with Hall Life Team in leading Residents of UGH on community service / engagement projects (Community Projects) in 2023/24.
Residents of UGH 2022/23
- To work with Hall Life Team on the planning, promotion and implementation of Community Projects in response to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)# ; and - To participate in and motivate UGH residents to engage in such projects.
# for example, well-being, sustainability and equality etc. https://sdgs.un.org/goals
We are looking for students with:
- Passion to serve and a drive to make changes
- Service Experience
- Event Management Experience
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is preferred but not a must
- Skills on video editing, graphic design, interactive marketing and leadership experience a definite advantage
August 2023 - May 2024 (2023/2024 Residence Period) * some zoom brainstorming sessions may be arranged in July, if needed
Selected candidates will be offered with a hall place during the service period (payment of hall fee according to room type is required). Regular on -the -job coaching and training will be offered by Hall Life Team. A mid-term performance evaluation will be conducted and underperformed students will be disqualified and required to withdraw from Halls.
24 March 2023 * Selected candidate will be invited to a selection interview in April.