VR Room Booking
VR Room Booking
- Two sessions at 11:00a.m. and 3:00p.m. are available for students from Monday to Friday during the opening hours of Learning Commons (AAB), except public holiday. Each session lasts for 2 hours.
- The Room can be used for a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 6 users.
- Booking can be made by 3 users and reservation quota will be counted towards all these users. Please submit the booking form to the reception counter during office hours (9a.m. – 11p.m., Monday to Friday).
- Each user can book 1 session a week on the same day or at most 2 weeks in advance. Transfer of booking is not allowed.
- The 3 users should check in at the counter on time and leave their student cards at the counter upon check in.
- All users should attend a briefing session before using the Room.
- Reservation will be cancelled if the group does not check in within 15 minutes after the reservation time starts. Users not showed up will have quota counted and not be allowed to reserve the Room for the next week. If needed, cancellation of booking should be made before the session begins.
- Walk-in booking can be made at least one hour before the session ends. No reservation quota will be counted.
- Users are required to have equipment check with the staff when checking out the Room.
- Bookings will be automatically cancelled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Signal is in force.
- Learning Commons (AAB) has the final decision in the allocation of facilities should there be any disputes.
- Any damage/malfunction of furniture, equipment or fixtures should be reported immediately. In case of misuse or negligence, users will be liable for the cost of repair and/or replacement.
- Please read the Important Safety Information before use.
When using the Room:
- No food or drink is allowed, except water.
- Bring your 3.5mm earphones to enjoy better VR experience.
- Users are required to wear a VR sanitary mask when using the headset. Please keep the equipment clean.
- Furniture should be returned to its original position after use.
Please download here.