VR Room Booking
VR Room Booking
- 11:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday are available for booking during the opening hours of Learning Commons (AAB), except public holiday.
- Online reservation should be made at least 1 working day in advance. User should receive an email or phone-call notification for confirmation.
- Walk-in booking can be made in person at the reception counter of Our Zone.
- The Room can be used for a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 6 users.
- Transfer of booking is not allowed.
- Reservation will be cancelled if the user does not check in within 15 minutes after the reservation time starts. If needed, cancellation of booking should be made before the session begins.
- All users should check in at the counter on time and leave their student cards at the counter upon check in.
- Bookings will be automatically cancelled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Signal is in force.
- Learning Commons (AAB) has the final decision in the allocation of facilities should there be any disputes.
- For enquiry, please call 3411-6480.
When using the Room:
- Users should have a briefing and equipment check before using the Room.
- No food or drink is allowed, except water.
- Users are required to wear a VR sanitary mask when using the headset. Please keep the equipment clean.
- Bring your 3.5mm earphones to enjoy better VR experience.
- Any damage/malfunction of furniture, equipment or fixtures should be reported immediately. In case of misuse or negligence, users will be liable for the cost of repair and/or replacement.
- Stop using if you experience any discomfort. Read the “Important Safety Information” before use.
- Furniture should be returned to its original position after use.