Large Seminar Rooms
(My Zone: 402A; 402K; 402L; 402M)
- Users must comply with all rules and regulations of the Leaarning Commons.
- Transfer of bookings is not allowed.
- All rooms must be vacated at least 15 minutes prior to the closing of the premises.
- Please turn off the lights and any other equipment after use.
- Bookings will be automatically cancelled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Signal is in force.
Large seminar rooms are available for bookings by department or registered student organizations for holding workshops and large-scale seminars. A recommended minimum number of users is specified for each room.
- Applications must be made via the Venues and Facilities Booking System (VFBS) at least 7 days, but not more than 1 month, in advance.
- Guest speaker(s), if applicable, must be accompanied by the staff or student in-charge.
- Student organizations should comply with the guidelines stipulated in the Manual for Student Activities as appropriate.