Interview Room Booking for Individual Student
Booking an Interview Room
- Applications for the booking of interview rooms will only be considered for the following purposes:
- Job Application Interviews
- Scholarship Application Interviews
- Further Studies Admission Interviews
Supporting official documents must be submitted together with the application for consideration of approval.
- The reservation of interview rooms must be made at least 4 working days prior to the reservation date.
The approval of late applications is subject to room availability and presentation of valid proof. The Learning Commons reserve the right to allocate interview room reservations.
- The interview rooms are available from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. The rooms will not be available during weekends, holidays and times when the Learning Commons is closed.
- Users must comply with all rules and regulations of the Learning Commons.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your reservation is approved.
Cancellation of room booking
- If a reservation is made and needs to be cancelled, it is the responsibility of the person reserving the room to inform the Learning Commons immediately.
- Should an individual fails to attend the reservation without cancellation for 3 times, Learning Commons will block him/her from reserving interview rooms.