Interview Room Booking for Individual Student
Booking an Interview Room
- Applications for the booking of interview rooms will only be considered for the following purposes:
- Job Application Interviews
- Scholarship Application Interviews
- Further Studies Admission Interviews
Supporting official documents must be submitted together with the application for consideration of approval.
- The reservation of interview rooms must be made at least 4 working days prior to the reservation date.
The approval of late applications is subject to room availability and presentation of valid proof. The Learning Commons reserve the right to allocate interview room reservations.
- The interview rooms are available from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. The rooms will not be available during weekends, holidays and times when the Learning Commons is closed.
If you would like to reserve a room for interview, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below:
- Student full name in English
- Student I.D.
- Studying programme in full and year of study
- Contact number
- Interview date, booking time and duration (including setup and return of venue to its original position)
- Official supporting documents (containing date and time stamp) stating the interview schedule, company/organisation details and purpose of interview
You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your reservation is approved.
Cancellation of room booking
If a reservation is made and needs to be cancelled, it is the responsibility of the person reserving the room to inform the Learning Commons immediately.
Should an individual fail to attend the reservation for 3 times, Learning Commons will block them from reserving interview rooms.