Interview Room Booking for Individual Student
Booking an Interview Room
- The reservation of interview room must be made at least 4 working days prior to the reservation date. Anything inside of that timeframe may not be guaranteed.
- The interview rooms are available from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. The rooms will not be available during weekends, holidays and times when the Learning Commons is closed.
Cancellation of room booking
If a reservation is made and needs to be cancelled, it is the responsibility of the person reserving the room to let Learning Commons know immediately. Should an individual “no show” for 3 times, Learning Commons will block them from reserving interview rooms.
If you would like to reserve a room for interview, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information:
- Student full name in English
- Student I.D.
- Studying programme in full and year of study
- Contact number
- Interview date, booking time and duration (including setup and return the venue to its original position)
- Official proof of your interview schedule, company name and job position
You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your reservation is approved.