(Our Zone: 401A, 401B, 401C, 401D, 401E, 401F, 401G, 401H, 401J)
(My Zone: 402B, 402C, 402D, 402E, 402F, 402G, 402H, 402J)
- Users must comply with all rules and regulations of the Learning Commons.
- Transfer of bookings is not allowed.
- All rooms must be vacated at least 15 minutes prior to the closing of the premises.
- Please turn off the lights and any other equipment after use .
- Bookings will be automatically cancelled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Signal is in force.
- Group Study Rooms are open for bookings by students for the purpose of group discussion of projects and assignments or by staff to facilitate student learning. Regular teaching and tutorial sessions should still be conducted in classrooms.
- All bookings should be made online as early as three working days in advance.
- Each room can be reserved by a group with a minimum of 3 users in Our Zone, or 5 users in My Zone. Each user can book up to 4 sessions per day. Each session lasts for 30 minutes. Each session can be renewed via the online system for another session upon the availabilities.
- Reservations will be cancelled if the group does not show up 15 minutes after the reservation time. Repeated failure to attend the booked session without prior cancellation will result in the suspension of user privileges in group study room.
- Walk-in user groups may book a group study room under the condition that the room is available. Walk-in booking will not be counted towards the reservation quota.
- All users must leave the room after the booked time period.
- Users should return the electronic keycard to the Reception Counter immediately after use. A $150 fine will be charged for the loss or damage of each keycard.