Skip to main content
Start main content
- Computer facilities are provided for educational purposes only.
- The use of computers is on a first-come first-served basis.
- Reservation of computers is not permitted. Computers in the Learning Commons left idle for 15 minutes will be automatically logged out and released for use by other users. The University will not be responsible for any loss of data.
- Users with only printing needs are given priority to use the computers designated for printing. Each usage time should not exceed 15 minutes.
- Sharing computer accounts is not permitted and users assume sole responsibility for the use of their accounts.
- Users are held responsible for any consequences arising from illegal uploading, downloading or copying of copyright-protected materials (such as music, videos and software).
- Should there be any loss or damage to the equipment due to improper operation, or intentional acts of vandalism act, the user(s) responsible will be liable for the cost of repair and/or replacement.