Skip to main content
Start main content
- The rights of other users should be respected.
- Voices should be kept at a reasonable level that does not cause disturbance to other users. Personal mobile phones and pagers are recommended to be put on silent mode.
- In the use of photocopiers, printers, scanners, audio-visual materials and computer software, copyright law must be observed.
- Reproduction or duplication of audio-visual materials or computer software is strictly prohibited.
- Users should comply with the policies and rules stipulated by the Learning commons, and with the University Standard of Conduct. Failure to comply with these Standards will result in penalties and/or University disciplinary action.