Skip to main content
Start main content
- All students and staff members of Hong Kong Baptist University are eligible to access the Learning Commons by presenting their physical or electronic student/staff cards at the entrance gates.
- Students include those who are registered under the following programmes conferred by Hong Kong Baptist University:
- associate degree programme
- exchange programme
- higher/postgraduate diploma programme
- postgraduate degree programme
- undergraduate degree programme
- Student/staff cards are the only valid identification for entering the premises. Access rights are subject to the validity of data from the access control system. Users should approach departments which are responsible for issuance of cards for any access problems.
- Users have to present their valid physical or electronic student/staff cards upon request.