Coaching to Excellence
About Coaching Conversation
In a coaching conversation, you will receive a series of powerful questions, which facilitate you to think, to discover the reasons behind the scenes, to reaffirm your goal, to solve problems yourselves and to make an effective plan so that you can achieve excellence.
- 4-6 one-on-one coaching sessions (about once every two weeks; you can discuss the frequency and date with your coach based on your need)
- 1 workshop on goal setting (details) *The workshop scheduled on 13th Feb 2020 has been postponed so as to protect everyone's health and safety from the threat of the novel coronavirus.
You will discuss with your coach on your future career/academic/life development in 3-5 years’ time. Your coach will facilitate you to:
- Enhance self-understanding and clarity on your future direction
- Change for personal growth and make better use of your strengths
- plan for achieving your goal
- Have some initial thoughts on your future career/academic/life development in 3-5 years’ time but want to step further and achieve excellence
- Be open-minded to reflect on your thoughts and behaviours
- Be willing to make an effort and change for actualizing your plan
* Selected applicants will be invited to attend an interview
19 January 2020
“How coaching works”