Introduction to Hong Kong Cantonese
- 14 Sep to 29 Oct 2022 (Wed & Sat)
|Course Title Introduction to Hong Kong Cantonese||Total Course Hours 40 hrs|
|Lecturer Lecturer of Language Centre|
- Professional Lecturer from Language Centre introduces the Hong Kong styled Cantonese.
- The course is designed and conducted by professional lecturer of Language Centre.
- It focuses on the difference between Cantonese and Putonghua Pinyin and overcoming the common difficulties encountered by Putonghua-speaking students.
|Date:||14 Sep to 29 Oct 2022 (Wed & Sat)|
(5:30pm-9:30pm on 14 Sep); &
(no class on 1 Oct)
35 students / class
- Log in to SLES and complete the online application form;
- Bank-in the course fee at Hang Seng Bank, 4/F, Sir Run Run Shaw Building, Ho Sin Hang Campus, HKBU when receiving a confirmation email;
- Submit the true copy of bank-in slip to Mainland Student Services Unit within 2 working days after receiving a confirmation email.
Address: WLB403, Shaw Campus, HKBU
Service Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-1:00pm; 2:00pm-5:30pm (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
* Payment by ATM, e-banking and remittance is NOT accepted
* No refund will be arranged after enrolment. Please select the suitable course according to your schedule and your need on Cantonese learning.
* Failure of submitting the true copy of bank-in slip on time will be regarded as withdrawal of application.