Cantonese Interest Class
|Course Title Cantonese Interest Class||Total Course Hours 16 hrs (8 hrs lecture + 8 hrs practice)|
- Retired language teacher teach pinyin.
- Mentors from local community support Mainland students to practice daily conversations in Cantonese in real-life settings with a ratio of 1 local mentor to 5 students.
- Practical contents include dining, numbers, public transportation, telephone conversations, asking for direction, etc.
Period: 18 September – 6 November 2019 (every Wednesday)
50 students, ratio of 1 local mentor to 5 students
- Complete the online application form (application period starts on 28 August);
- Bank-in the course fee at Hang Seng Bank, 4/F, Sir Run Run Shaw Building, Ho Sin Hang Campus, HKBU;
- Submit the true copy of bank-in slip to Mainland Student Services Unit within 2 working days after submission of online application form.
Address: WLB403, Shaw Campus, HKBU
Service Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-1:00pm; 2:00pm-5:30pm (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
* No refund will be arranged after enrolment. Please select the suitable course according to your schedule and your need on Cantonese learning.
* Failure of submitting the true copy of bank-in slip on time will be regarded as withdrawal of application.