Cantonese Conversation Group
|Course Title Cantonese Conversation Group||Total Course Hours 16 hrs (2 hrs lecture + 14 hrs practice)|
Cantonese Conversation Group scheduled from 5th Feb to 26th Feb 2020 has been cancelled so as to protect everyone's health and safety from the threat of the novel coronavirus.
- Mentors from local community support Mainland students to practice daily conversations in Cantonese in real-life settings with a ratio of 1 local mentor to 5 students.
- Retired language teacher teaches pinyin (2 hrs)
|S2KC1||5 Feb – 25 Mar 2020 (Wednesday)||2:30-4:30pm|
|S2KC2||6 Feb – 26 Mar 2020 (Thursday)||2:30-4:30pm|
- Complete the online application form;
- Bank-in the course fee at Hang Seng Bank, 4/F, Sir Run Run Shaw Building, Ho Sin Hang Campus, HKBU;
- Submit the true copy of bank-in slip to Mainland Student Services Unit within 2 working days after submission of online application form.
Address: WLB403, Shaw Campus, HKBU
Service Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-1:00pm; 2:00pm-5:30pm (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
* No refund will be arranged after enrolment. Please select the suitable course according to your schedule and your need on Cantonese learning.
* Failure of submitting the true copy of bank-in slip on time will be regarded as withdrawal of application.