Cantonese Conversation Group
|Course Title Cantonese Conversation Group||Total Course Hours 16 hrs (2 hrs lecture + 14 hrs practice)|
- Mentors from local community support Mainland students to practice daily conversations in Cantonese in real-life settings with a ratio of 1 local mentor to 5 students.
- Retired language teacher teaches pinyin (2 hrs)
- Practical contents include dining, numbers, public transportation, telephone conversations, asking for direction, etc.
|S1KC2||19 Sep – 7 Nov 2019 (Thursday)||7:30-9:30pm|
|S1KC3||6 Sep – 8 Nov 2019
(Friday; no class on 13 Sep & 18 Oct)
- Complete the online application form;
- Bank-in the course fee at Hang Seng Bank, 4/F, Sir Run Run Shaw Building, Ho Sin Hang Campus, HKBU;
- Submit the true copy of bank-in slip to Mainland Student Services Unit within 2 working days after submission of online application form.
Address: WLB403, Shaw Campus, HKBU
Service Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-1:00pm; 2:00pm-5:30pm (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
* No refund will be arranged after enrolment. Please select the suitable course according to your schedule and your need on Cantonese learning.
* Failure of submitting the true copy of bank-in slip on time will be regarded as withdrawal of application.