Hiking: Lau Shui Heung and Hok Tau
Hiking helps us to enjoy the natural environment and relax. This activity will lead you to Fanling and enjoy the beautiful view of Lau Shui Heung Reservoir and Hok Tau Reservoir. This route takes about 3 to 4 hours with moderate difficulty. Certain physical strength for the uphill is required.
Date: 18 November 2017 (Saturday)
Meeting Point: Fanling MTR Station (Upper lobby)
Itinerary: Meet at 10:00am→Go to Lau Shui Heung by Mini bus (please prepare your own fares) →Hiking (around 3.5-4 hours)→Go to Fanling MTR Station by Mini bus (please prepare your own fares) →Dismiss at Fanling MTR Station
Quota: 20 (First Come First Served)
Registration period: 30 October - 10 November 2017
Registration method: Register at WLB 403 during the office hours
1. Please wear sportswear and sports shoe.
2. Students must follow the teacher’s instructions. Students are not allowed to leave the team without teacher’s endorsement.
3. Please bring suitable amount of food and water.
4. The route of hiking will take about 3.5-4 hours. Students are suggested to have breakfast before the event and bring your own lunch.
5. To ensure the safety of students, the event will be cancelled if in case of bad weather. An email notice will be sent before 9:00am.