Recruitment of Event Planners – Re-create a positive experience in HK!
After the prolonged term-break, it is finally the second semester! Would you like to re-create a positive experience in Hong Kong for yourself and benefit the HKBU Mainland student community as well? Be an Event Planner!
What will an Event Planner do?
You can organise activities which you are interested in for yourself and HKBU Mainland students. For example:
- One-time event, e.g., hiking, a basketball game, a visit to an exhibition, etc.
- An event with multiple sessions, e.g., a few sessions of guitar lesson or handicraft workshop, etc.
- Regular activities such as weekly board games, electronic games, ball games, etc.
You can decide the kind of activity, frequency and scale freely.
What is in it for the Event Planner?
- Organise and enjoy an activity which you are interested in
- Make friends with schoolmates who share the same interests and enrich your life in Hong Kong
- Receive HK$50 per hour for remuneration
How will MSS assist?
- Promote your event through email and the “Moments” of WeChat so as to find fellow students with common interest from the whole Mainland student population
- Provide further necessary support upon discussion
When will be the activity held?
Anytime within January to May 2020
Who can be an Event Planner?
HKBU Mainland students
1st Round: 22 January 2020
2nd Round: 29 February 2020
3rd Round: 31 March 2020
MSS will send emails to notify you the result or invite you for further discussion