Cantonese Interest Class
|Course Title Cantonese Interest Class||Total Course Hours 16 hrs|
|Teachers Ms. Chan Chung Hay, Mr. Chan Yui Hing, Mr. Cheng Chung Kai and Mr. Wong Kong Hai|
|Commencement Date 12 September 2017|
- Experienced language teachers teach pinyin.
- Mentors from local community support Mainland students to practice daily conversations in Cantonese in real-life settings with a ratio of 1 local mentor to 5 students.
- Practical contents include dining, numbers, public transportation, telephone conversations, asking for direction, etc.
After the course, students are able to
1. understand the Cantonese phonemes
2. understand simple Cantonese and speak some simple Cantonese words
3. do a simple self-introduction in Cantonese
Lesson Schedule (Semester 1)
|Date:||12 September – 9 November 2017 (1 lesson per week, 8 lessons in total)|
Fee: Tuition fee at HK$200
Date: 1, 4 and 5 September 2017
Time: 10:00am - 12:30pm; 2:00 - 4:00pm
Location: Counter outside LT3 on Ho Sin Hang Campus of HKBU