How to Register
For weekly CCL seminars and other activities organised by the Office of Student Affairs (SA):
Register through the Student U-life Record E-system (SURE) in 14 days before the event.
- Log in SURE with your SSOid (Single-Sign-On user ID) and password.
- On the SURE homepage, click the SA-organised weekly CCL seminars or other activities available for registration.
- On the respective page of the event, click “Apply Now”.
See more details in Student User Manual of SURE.
For CCL-recognised events organised by other departments/units/offices:
Refer to the corresponding registration procedure available in the CCL Event Calendar.
For Online Courses:
- eCourses offered by Counselling and Development Centre, Office of Student Affairs (Chinese only)
- BEST1001: Berkeley Method for Entrepreneurship in Hong Kong offered by Knowledge Transfer Office