Students can view their CCL Record on the Student Learning Experience System (SLES).
How to view my CCL record on SLES?
- Log in SLES with your SSOid (Single-Sign-On user ID) and password.
- Click the top left button for the menu.
- Click “My Record”.
- Click "Student Learning Experience".
- Find your CCL record under the tab of "Co-curricular Activity" under the section of “CCL Activity Attendance”.
- CCL attendance records are normally updated within 10 working days after the event.
- Students are advised to periodically check their CCL record to ensure that their attendance was taken.
- To report any missing or miscounted records, please contact the organiser of the corresponding CCL event.
- If students are unable to reach the organiser, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with (a) student number and (b) the date and the title of the CCL event concerned.
- Reports/enquiries of any missing or miscounted record(s) are only accepted for CCL events within the same academic year of the reporting date.
- Specific rules may apply in some CCL events, for example:
- 1 CCL unit only will be counted for attendance in the Athletic Meet and/or Aquatic Meet within the whole study period.
- 1 CCL unit only will be counted for attendance in the Convocation and Honorary University Fellowship Conferment Ceremony within the whole study period.
- Some Library Learning Events worth 0.5 CCL unit only.
- 2 CCL units will be counted in maximum for the eCourses provided by Counselling and Development Centre, Office of Student Affairs, within the whole study period.
- 1 CCL unit will be counted in maximum for the eCourses provided by Counselling and Development Centre, Office of Student Affairs, within the whole study period in the case of self-funded undergraduate students.