|**Interview Clinic service is only offered to students who have attended Interview workshops held by Career Centre.
To enroll workshops, please enroll any interview skills training workshops via the following link:
Dates: [for All students]
- 31 Jan, 2018 (Wed), 9:30am – 12:30am, by Ms. Vicky Lo
(Venue for consultation: Career Centre, WLB107, 1/F, Wing Lung Bank Bldg., Shaw Campus)
- 13 Feb, 2018 (Tue), 9:30am – 12:30am, by Ms. Mavis Mak
(Venue for consultation: Career Centre, WLB402, 4/F, Wing Lung Bank Bldg., Shaw Campus)
Making Appointment (in May) : Online enrollment
- Making your booking in person at the Career Services Station (WLB301A, 3/F, The Wing Lung Bank Building for Business Studies., Shaw Campus) by
(i) Submitting your documents (e.g. CV, cover letter, transcripts, job advertisements, etc) in hard copy,
(ii) Indicate your job applied for mock interview, with the name of company; and
(iii) Selecting a time-slot (30 mins of the period, e.g. 9:30am – 10:00am, 10:00am -10:30am) for consultation. Please show up on time at the designated time and venue.
- Enrollment without submission of documents will not be considered.
- Owing to limited quota of consultation sessions in a month, please make the appointment and complete your reservation procedure at our Counter as soon as possible. Appointments will be arranged on first-come-first-served basis. (Note: Registration on the day before the schedule of Interview Clinic will not be accepted)
- Punctuality is essential. Being late will only shorten your consultation time.
- Dress up formally and professionally for the mock interview.
- Language of mock interview used will be decided by the interviewer.
- Tel No.:+852 3411 7440
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For submission: Career Services Station, WLB301A
- For Interview Clinic consultation: Career Centre (WLB402, 4/F, Wing Lung Bank Bldg., Shaw Campus), or other designated venues (please refer to the location arranged upon selection of the Interview clinic time-slot)