*Career Friday will be suspended during the summer break. The service will be resumed again in coming September.
(Virtual career consultations on every Friday)
A direct career service is offered to all undergraduates on every Friday. Career Friday welcomes students
to talk to our professional staff (and experienced career consultants) directly for career counselling or career advising services.
(The service will be conducted via Online mode ZOOM until further notice)
1. Online registration is made on first-come-first-served basis.
(Weekly enrollment: From Saturday till Friday 12:00)
2. Please enroll via the link and submit your documents
ZOOM details will be sent to students after the online registration is completed.
3. Please register the session and upload your CV/documents in advance.
4. Please contact us in advance for any cancellation of appointments (on or before Friday, 9am)
so that the time-slots could be released for other students.
Venues for individual consultations : Online mode (ZOOM)
- To offer direct career counselling/advising services to students;
- To help students know and understand about themselves;
- To facilitate students in job search or recruitment process;
- To assist students in planning for their future careers;
- To support students on all career related issues, such as job hunting, selection process,
CV writing, interview skills, professional images, presentation skills and written test matters, etc.
All full-time HKBU undergraduates
All Fridays (except public holidays)
- Friday morning: 9:10am – 12:35pm
- Friday afternoon: 2:10pm – 5:35pm
- A maximum of 45 minutes will be arranged for each consultation session.
(Note: This career service is suspended during the summer break.
Thank you for your attention.)
Tel No.:+852 3411 7440 or +852 3411 7452