A new and direct career service is offered to all undergraduates on every Friday starting. This walk-in Career Friday welcomes students to talk to our professional staff directly for career counselling or career advising services.
- To offer direct career counselling/advising services to students;
- To help students know and understand about themselves;
- To facilitate students in job search or recruitment process;
- To assist students in planning for their future careers;
- To support students on all career related issues, such as job hunting, selection process, CV writing, interview skills, professional images, presentation skills and written test matters, etc.
All full-time HKBU undergraduates
All Fridays (except public holidays)
- Friday morning: 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Friday afternoon: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
- A maximum of 30 minutes will be arranged for each consultation session.
- Register in person at the Career Services Station (WLB301A, 3/F, The Wing Lung Bank Building for Business Studies, Shaw Campus) on Fridays
- Please bring along your printed documents (hard copies) if you would like to have advice on CV, cover letters or personal statements, etc.
- Owing to limited quota of consultation sessions on Fridays, appointments will be arranged on a first-come-first served basis. Students are welcome to come earlier to register the time-slots for individual consultations on that day.
- Punctuality is essential. Students can meet our staff directly once they register at the Career Service Station. However, for those who register for later sessions of the day, their reserved sessions on that day will be cancelled automatically if they do not show up on time.
Venues for individual consultations
Career Centre, WLB402, 4/F, Wing Lung Bank Building, Shaw Campus, or
Other designed venues (Please refer to the location arranged for ‘Career Friday’ upon registration at the reception counter on 3/F, WLB)
Tel No.:+852 3411 7440