A direct career service is offered to all undergraduates on every Friday. This walk-in Career Friday welcomes students
to talk to our professional staff directly for career counselling or career advising services.
(The service will be conducted via Online mode ZOOM until further notice)
1. Online registration can be made available on every Friday. (9:00am - 4:30pm)
2. Please enroll via the link and submit your documents (Registration_link).
ZOOM details will be sent to students after the online registration is completed.
3. Please register the next session and leave 30 mins to staff for reading your documents in advance.
Venues for individual consultations : Online mode (ZOOM)
- To offer direct career counselling/advising services to students;
- To help students know and understand about themselves;
- To facilitate students in job search or recruitment process;
- To assist students in planning for their future careers;
- To support students on all career related issues, such as job hunting, selection process, CV writing, interview skills,
professional images, presentation skills and written test matters, etc.
All full-time HKBU undergraduates
All Fridays (except public holidays)
- Friday morning: 9:10am – 12:35pm
- Friday afternoon: 2:10pm – 5:35pm
- A maximum of 45 minutes will be arranged for each consultation session.
(Note: This career service is suspended during the semester/summer break.
Thank you for your attention.)
Tel No.:+852 3411 7440 or +852 3411 7452